1. Hours are Sunrise to Sunset.
2. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
3. Dogs should wear an owner identification tag at all times.
4. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
5. For the safety of your dog(s) and other park visitors, choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited. If you use these types of collars, remove them before entering the park.
6. No children under the age of 12 are permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Children have a tendency to scream and run when excited, which can trigger a dog’s prey drive or natural instinct to chase.
7. Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at first sign of aggression.
8. Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the park.
9. Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
10. All off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners. If you cannot control your dog off leash, keep your pet leashed at all times.
11. Dog owners must keep their leash on their person at all times.
12. Please do not bring dog food info the park.
13. Owner must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in the designated receptacles.
14. Fill any holes your dog digs.
15. Proof of a current rabies vaccination and license is required upon request of a police or animal control officer. Tags may serve as proof.
16. Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges or owners may be ticketed.